Monday, February 16, 2009

I Like Heavy Beats and Text Novels


and i like to clip my toenails while i am stoned
.
and i like to navigate through the dark while I'm at home.
and i like to store my memory lobe in my phone.
and i like to drink coffee, smoke bowls, then see which way the wind blows.
and i like to imitate the highs and raise the lows.
and i like to hear sporadic lyrical vocabulary's and perfect prose.
and i like to refill a glass sparkling water bottle that is over a year old.
and i like to eat pizza, thin mint cookies, and mac n cheese cold.
and i like to appease often, but not fucking doing what I'm told.
and i like to pull over to take a piss out on the open road.
and i like to have efficient arrangement of furniture in my abode.
and i like to wash all my clothes in one packed load.
and i like to write things like "Throw some dub on that bitch!" on sticky notes.
and i like to watch the yellow spread apart when my fork breaks the yoke.
and i like to use a digital tape recorder to playback words that friends' spoke.
and i like to scrub the dishes clean only if I can use alot of soap.
and i like to remember to relax, breathe, hydrate and hope.
and i like to say i like things when others would say nope.

RwmG


No comments:

Post a Comment